UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.
UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.
UnholyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best MapleStory Private Server!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The server is currently down. No date scheduled for when it will be up again.

How to be nice to other people.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iElmo ツ
Fresh Start
Fresh Start

How to be nice to other people. Empty
PostSubject: How to be nice to other people.   How to be nice to other people. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:15 pm

So, someone asked me how I can be nice to everyone when I've been a bitch in my "past". xD So here's what I do, and what I think you should do to be nice to other people.:

1. Respect yourself.
If you don't respect yourself, you will not be able to respect others. Love yourself, your looks, your way of dressing etc.

2. Give attention.
If you give attention to people, they'll feel good about themselves. Everyone's been tried to get hurt, and knows the feeling of not being special/important. When you can give someone attention, do it. It's a great way to be nice.

3. Understanding.
When you're talking to other people, and they're feeling bad about themselves, try to put yourself in their position, what would you do? Try to understand what he/she is going through and it'll be easier for you to be nice to them.

4. Control yourself.
Had a bad day? Not feeling too well? Don't let it out on others, it'll hurt them more than you think. I've tried it myself. If you're feeling bad about yourself, or if something happened that made you really sad, tell someone else about it. Maybe they'll understand, and you'll be the one getting the attention now. - Don't overreact.

5. Language.
Saying Fudge this, Fudge that in every sentence will make you look bad. Try to use a language with not so much cursing, the person you're talking to will feel that you're mad at him/her. On the other side, if people are cursing at you, just walk away. There's no need to start a fight over 10 mesos, as an example.

6. Ask.
When you're getting to know a person, ask them how their day was. How did it go at school/work, if something bad happened, ask if the person wants to talk about it. It makes you look like a listener. Listen when other people are talking to you. It isn't nice to just ignore other peoples' opinions and stories. - If you've known the person for awhile, and you know what he/she is doing, ask about other stuff such as what kinda music the person is listening to, etc.
Back to top Go down
Squeekins
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Squeekins

PostSubject: Re: How to be nice to other people.   How to be nice to other people. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:33 pm

i like it
Back to top Go down
Microsoft
Admin
Admin
Microsoft

PostSubject: Re: How to be nice to other people.   How to be nice to other people. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:48 pm

I like it and because i like it, ill sticky it Very Happy

Good Job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://unholyms.omgforum.net
pepsimax
Fresh Start
Fresh Start

PostSubject: nicee !!   How to be nice to other people. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:21 pm

What a Face nice What a Face
What a Facei like Unholy MSWhat a Face
What a Face And i like The Netherlands What a Face

------
------
------
Back to top Go down
ninjaSam
Fresh Start
Fresh Start

PostSubject: Re: How to be nice to other people.   How to be nice to other people. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:23 am

cheers afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be nice to other people.   How to be nice to other people. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to be nice to other people.
Page 1 of 1