UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.


Best MapleStory Private Server!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
The server is currently down. No date scheduled for when it will be up again.

Share | 
 

 disconnect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
attic
Active Poster
Active Poster


Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: disconnect   Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:23 pm

after the wizet process when you start the game, it dc's me and it gives me an error that says nothing
i dced in room 10 and then my whole computer froze and i had to restart but when i tried to play unholy, it gave me an error saying nothing o___O
Back to top Go down
attic
Active Poster
Active Poster


Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:06 pm

why don't you guys ever help me -___-


i'll have to quit unholy if i have to
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Active Poster
Active Poster


Posts : 36
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 21
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:56 am

Try the map fix in the website
Back to top Go down
attic
Active Poster
Active Poster


Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:57 am

Sorrow wrote:
Try the map fix in the website

i can't, i can't even log on
Back to top Go down
Shin
Ninja
Ninja
avatar

Posts : 255
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 28
Location : Everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 am

I've never heard of that before. Best bet would to just re-download. Though because it shuts down after the wizet logo it might be that your map file somehow became corrupt.

_________________
Back to top Go down
attic
Active Poster
Active Poster


Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:27 am

Shin wrote:
I've never heard of that before. Best bet would to just re-download. Though because it shuts down after the wizet logo it might be that your map file somehow became corrupt.

I redownloaded v10 but it still gives me the same thing
Back to top Go down
Squeekins
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
avatar

Posts : 196
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Get the mob fix, just in case.
megaupload.com EYRXPH3H
Back to top Go down
Shodru
Active Poster
Active Poster


Posts : 49
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 21

PostSubject: an bvlfsbvjhlsdbafiysabdfyusgdb   Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 am

attic wrote:
Shin wrote:
I've never heard of that before. Best bet would to just re-download. Though because it shuts down after the wizet logo it might be that your map file somehow became corrupt.

I redownloaded v10 but it still gives me the same thing






You aren't the only one. i got the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Holy
Board Veteran
Board Veteran
avatar

Posts : 79
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-02
Location : On a Wainboh :)

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 am

Until I am able to download this to my PC (getting a new keyboard sunday hopefully) then I can't help. If i download everything and works fine then u guys are in trouble scratch

_________________


Shin wubs wainbohs
Back to top Go down
Holy
Board Veteran
Board Veteran
avatar

Posts : 79
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-02
Location : On a Wainboh :)

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Everything worked absolutely fine for me. I am in game throwing an event (:

so u guys are just nub extractors o.O

_________________


Shin wubs wainbohs
Back to top Go down
Shodru
Active Poster
Active Poster


Posts : 49
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 21

PostSubject: vcfyctrd7t8657567   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Holy wrote:
Everything worked absolutely fine for me. I am in game throwing an event (:

so u guys are just nub extractors o.O



1.i'm not a nub

2. i'm not a nub extractor



3. i got it on my laptop and i got v.10,


4. i replaced it all.


5. i got teamviewer.


6. i got a cam just new Very Happy


7. i dont use 1.73GB for a download.
Back to top Go down
Holy
Board Veteran
Board Veteran
avatar

Posts : 79
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-02
Location : On a Wainboh :)

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 pm

It always magically works for me.

_________________


Shin wubs wainbohs
Back to top Go down
Shin
Ninja
Ninja
avatar

Posts : 255
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 28
Location : Everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:09 pm

I tried as well, works fine.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
avatar

Posts : 121
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2010-03-15
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:21 am

If you still wanna play UnholyMS, then do this
@attic and shodru
1. If you have UnholyMSv10 downloaded (about 633mb), then do the next step , if not then download it (its on the site)

2. Download this, click here
Thats about 361mb, might take a couple of minutes but when it's done downloading

3. Go back to your UnholyMSv10.rar file (the one you downloaded on the site), Extract this
then Go to your UnholyMSv10part2.rar file (the one you downloaded here), Extract this

4. So now, you must have both files extracted, all you have to do now is put them in one folder, you can either drag the unholymsv10 files to unholymsv10part2 folder or vice-versa. Then double click unholyms.exe to play.

If youre still having trouble , just contact me, dion u know my msn, attic, add me kevz_miranda28@hotmail.com

_________________
We make decisions and we don't look back.
Back to top Go down
attic
Active Poster
Active Poster


Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 am

Hawk wrote:
If you still wanna play UnholyMS, then do this
@attic and shodru
1. If you have UnholyMSv10 downloaded (about 633mb), then do the next step , if not then download it (its on the site)

2. Download this, click here
Thats about 361mb, might take a couple of minutes but when it's done downloading

3. Go back to your UnholyMSv10.rar file (the one you downloaded on the site), Extract this
then Go to your UnholyMSv10part2.rar file (the one you downloaded here), Extract this

4. So now, you must have both files extracted, all you have to do now is put them in one folder, you can either drag the unholymsv10 files to unholymsv10part2 folder or vice-versa. Then double click unholyms.exe to play.

If youre still having trouble , just contact me, dion u know my msn, attic, add me kevz_miranda28@hotmail.com

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I CAN PLAY UNHOLYMS NOW ;D

+ed.

thanks again ^_^
really apprieciate it
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
avatar

Posts : 121
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2010-03-15
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: disconnect   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:49 pm

cool and welcome back Very Happy

_________________
We make decisions and we don't look back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: disconnect   

Back to top Go down
 
disconnect
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnholyMS :: General :: Report Something-
Jump to: