UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.
UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.
UnholyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best MapleStory Private Server!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The server is currently down. No date scheduled for when it will be up again.

I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!

Go down 
+2
Shin
Takhiira
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Takhiira
Fresh Start
Fresh Start
Takhiira

I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Empty
PostSubject: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:13 pm

I GOT JAILED BY SHIN FOR NOTHING! I WAS ON MY WAY BACK FROM A PART ON A JQ, THEN HE JAILED ME! I THINKS YOU MUST GIVE SOME MMORE RESPECT AND BE SOME[ NICER TO THE PLAYERS! I GOT A SCREENSHOT OF ME IN JAIL!! I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Maple0035 PLEASE UNJAIL ME (MAYBE UNBAN ME) BECOUSE ITS SHINS FOULT. SHIN, IF YOU EVEN TRYS TO LOCK/CLOSE/LET ME BE JAILED/BANNED I GOT A SECRET I DONT TELLS. JUST HELP ME OUTTA HERE AND MAKE SHIN NICER/RESPECT GIVING! THANKS.

IGN : Axel
IP:84.218.54.190

thaaaaaanks!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Shin
Ninja
Ninja
Shin

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Er.. You were jailed for not following the rules. You were not banned and you may stay in there longer for throwing a fit about it.
Back to top Go down
Takhiira
Fresh Start
Fresh Start
Takhiira

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:29 pm

i maybe didn't saw that u wrote to me? AND i was on my way back. dont say im lying. u maybe didn't know i was, but when i was trying to jump down, u jailed me. for absolutely NOTHING. Neutral UnHolySkull
Back to top Go down
Shin
Ninja
Ninja
Shin

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:32 pm

First you told me in whisper that you did not see what I said.
Then you told me that you were coming down when in fact you were going up.
You only came down because you got hit and when you fell down you tried to go back up.
I didn't jail you sooner because I could not see your IGN.

Also InfamousLuss was jailed right before you and he did not complain and throw a stupid fit. This is just.
Back to top Go down
Takhiira
Fresh Start
Fresh Start
Takhiira

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

okay okay! i dont care anymore what happen! could you just please unjail me? i will never do it agian! and! one thing you must learn shin. i learned this for a LONG time ago. GIVE respect to GET respect. i wont give you respect if you dont give me some. and, allmost forgot, first, i thought u were the coolest one and best and gived respect and stufff like "Ur my hero!" "im you! look im your buddy!" and "look! im you as NPC!" it was becouse i liked you. as a friend. but now, i realise how bad, and mean and "non-caring" U really are. i just wanted to be friend with you. Crying or Very sad u really broked my dream! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad

Last edited by Takhiira on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apoligies for that wrong -.-')
Back to top Go down
Takhiira
Fresh Start
Fresh Start
Takhiira

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Now u maybe know how i feels? empty, lost and sad. its your fault. and knnow what? one more "ignoring" post, and i will unleash my secret weapon. and you WONT like it!
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Takhiira wrote:
as a friend. but now, i realise how bad, and mean and "non-caring" i really are.

I felt I needed to highlight this one phrase.
Back to top Go down
Shin
Ninja
Ninja
Shin

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

I'd love to see your secret weapon :D

Also, you won't have my respect as I have very little of it.
Back to top Go down
Takhiira
Fresh Start
Fresh Start
Takhiira

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:52 pm

shin,shin,shin... if i wrotes u wont like it, its not fun at all. 2 things:
-
1: have fun while you can,
-
2: get prepared.
--------------------------------------- Cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
attic
Active Poster
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Takhiira wrote:
shin,shin,shin... if i wrotes u wont like it, its not fun at all. 2 things:
-
1: have fun while you can,
-
2: get prepared.
--------------------------------------- Cool Twisted Evil

i don't think hes scared of you

you didnt follow the rules, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Shin
Ninja
Ninja
Shin

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Post it already.
Back to top Go down
Takhiira
Fresh Start
Fresh Start
Takhiira

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:35 pm

jail is booring. cant u just tele me out? -.-' i know! the thing i doing was bad bla bla bla... but now im done. it was 1,5 hrs ago, so cant u just get me OUTA THERE!!??? Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Shin wrote:
Er.. You were jailed for not following the rules. You were not banned and you may stay in there longer for throwing a fit about it.

Just wait for him to take you out of jail.
If it is not done by tomorrow morning,
bump your post then.

I would also recommend NOT asking another GM to remove you from jail,
as it was his decision to put you in there.
Back to top Go down
Holy
Board Veteran
Board Veteran
Holy

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:16 pm

FYI, most of the times I don't agree with Shin's jailing or banning reasons. BUT...he will jail or mute u for the smallest things. He won't tell u twice, if u don't listen to him once then u are screwed. Better luck next time!

p.s - There's times he has forgotten he has people jailed, if u find urself in jail for hours then post in forums and u will be taken out.
Back to top Go down
Squeekins
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Squeekins

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 pm

ooo, i'd like to see this secret weapon too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!   I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GOT JAILED FOR NOTHING!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnholyMS :: General :: Report Something-
Jump to: