UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.
UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.
UnholyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best MapleStory Private Server!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The server is currently down. No date scheduled for when it will be up again.

Something that will deeply impact the server.

Go down 
+3
sn_obi
Kajamusha
Shin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin
Ninja
Ninja
Shin

Something that will deeply impact the server. Empty
PostSubject: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Last edited by Shin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kajamusha
Fresh Start
Fresh Start

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 pm

I really like the idea, i've played many servers with lower rates and can't say I havn't had fun there.

The lower rates would bring back things like zakking and eventually horned tail. The wipe would also make the economy of the server have to actually rely on money for specific items (are we getting rid of Unholy weapons too and only having hard-to-obtain-really-uber-rare specific weapons?) All in all, i agree with the idea, it'd sure make training more fun with friends.
Back to top Go down
Shin
Ninja
Ninja
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:21 pm

That would be the idea. The costs for the items would change and it would be made so Unholy points are more difficult to obtain which would have people voting more. Though my idea would change the whole server, not just little things.
Back to top Go down
Kajamusha
Fresh Start
Fresh Start

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 pm

I still like it, I say go for it, if all hell breaks loose we go back. We don't really have much to lose, and all the people to gain. I'm all for it ;D
Back to top Go down
sn_obi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Shin wrote:
That would be the idea. The costs for the items would change and it would be made so Unholy points are more difficult to obtain which would have people voting more. Though my idea would change the whole server, not just little things.

I've been to about 6 low rate servers and they have all faileD within 1 week of launch. I'm giving you guys a warning:Dont Do It. Also I wouldn't do wipe since we has such little people we will lose a lot of players.
Back to top Go down
Squeekins
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Squeekins

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:45 pm

this is a great idea.
my first private server had low rates, and getting to level 200 made you a star.
people actually trained outside of the fm, we didn't even have fm monsters.
they trained in the actual maps throughout maplestory.
the economy was self-sufficient, almost nothing bought from npcs.
if you wanted something, buy it from eachother.
balls, even nx was bought and sold within the community.

rebirths were unheard of.
i agree with shin when he says, "players seem to love "no-life grinding" and just stack up their SRBs. Which also causes them to get bored."

i also have no doubt that the players who are the ones actually grinding will be some of the first ones to complain. after all, ums used to be notorious for wiping. but really, this idea WOULD give you something to achieve, instead of stacking up those rebirths. it gets boring, quick.

anyway, just realize the idea will be met with strong negativity from some, if not most.
however, i think this idea should really be taken into consideration by the community, and you have my vote if it means anything (:
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
SoulEater

PostSubject: uhh   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 pm

MOVE TO DIFF VERSION PLOX
Back to top Go down
sn_obi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:37 pm

SoulEater wrote:
MOVE TO DIFF VERSION PLOX
WTF?! No dude! V55 is small and easy to find unlke v75 and v82
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
SoulEater

PostSubject: ...............   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Im SO freaking tired of the same old jobs, we cant upgrade to a diff Version, unholy has been v55 for 2 years, why not move on, IT WOULD BOOST THE POPULATION, no one plays v55 anymore
Back to top Go down
Steel
Active Poster
Active Poster
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:31 pm

SoulEater wrote:
Im SO freaking tired of the same old jobs, we cant upgrade to a diff Version, unholy has been v55 for 2 years, why not move on, IT WOULD BOOST THE POPULATION, no one plays v55 anymore

That would be good, But alot of people like it how it is and don't want it to change. I think moving to v62 would be good but that's just my oppinion and some people will look at it differently.

Overall, I think thats a good Idea Shin, Because then the game would be more challenging, It would bring Meso's into the game not just for Retired NX Items but for real Items, Instead of having extremely high hits you would have to work to get you're equipment, NX and scrolls, It would lead to more voting if you take away the RB System because then people have to Vote and the server will Shoot up therefor getting more players.

Good Idea, Hope eventually it happens
Back to top Go down
http://unholyms.com
SoulEater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:59 pm

omg, no one here is tired of the same crap? ,_, low rate+ v62(or higher) would be awsome, its hard AND theres MORE CHOICES in items and outfits for you all, AND more jobs so its funner, not the same crap over and over
Back to top Go down
Shin
Ninja
Ninja
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:19 pm

V75+ is good. But Tay doesn't seem to have the time for that.
Back to top Go down
NopeIsDope
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
NopeIsDope

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 pm

A really great idea, this makes mesos and just normally scrolled items more of a value, instead of having those lame, "1337 Statz0r weapons" And like nigel said, this brings back the old school bossing and party training, wich alot people seem to enjoy, Instead the lame Super rebirthing, I'm totally going all in on this idea. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kajamusha
Fresh Start
Fresh Start

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Dood i totally forgot about party questing, if we could incorperate some old favorites like lmpq, kpq, and maybe even apq for people to make money very GMS-like, we could totally fix the economy. Pq's would be so much fun, this whole new concept idea would totally bring the population together to train and stuff. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Squeekins
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Squeekins

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:13 pm

LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ LPQ
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 pm

tay has no time for it, but we can ask another coder....
Back to top Go down
Steel
Active Poster
Active Poster
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Why would you want more Clothes, It's pointless there is enough as it is. Yeh get the PQ's going
Back to top Go down
http://unholyms.com
Squeekins
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Squeekins

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm

HEY YOU. SHUSH.
you can never have enough clothes
;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something that will deeply impact the server.   Something that will deeply impact the server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something that will deeply impact the server.
Page 1 of 1