UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.

Best MapleStory Private Server!

HomeRegisterLog in
The server is currently down. No date scheduled for when it will be up again.

Share | 

ACCUSE OF LYING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlight
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: ACCUSE OF LYING   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:16 am

SOMEONE HAS ACCUSED ME OF LYING. HALLOFTERROR IS NOW BANNED BECOZ A GM OR ADMIN HAS BAN. XxpimpstyxX has been banned from unholy ms becoz of tricking a gm into giving stuff to him. his unholy shield and darkmate has been stolen from him by someone and gms and admin arent helping him but instead banned him from the game and the forums. U PPL TELL ME IF SOMEONE WENT INTO UR ACCOUNT AND TOOK ALL UR STUFF WAT WOULD U DO? U WOULD TELL A GM OR ADMIN RIGHT. BUT IN XxpimpstyxX CASE HE HAS TOLD GM OR ADMIN TO HELP AND INVESTIGATE SOME PPL AND INSTEAD THEY BAN HI FROM THE GAME AND THE FORUMS. IF U R TO BAN SOMEONE U SHOULD BAN INSERT BECOZ HE IS THE ONE THAT TOLD XxpimpstyxX THAT INSERT'S FRIEND TOOK IT.
Back to top Go down
Shodru
Active Poster
Active Poster

PostSubject: Jup sudebfw   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:44 am

starlight wrote:
SOMEONE HAS ACCUSED ME OF LYING. HALLOFTERROR IS NOW BANNED BECOZ A GM OR ADMIN HAS BAN. XxpimpstyxX has been banned from unholy ms becoz of tricking a gm into giving stuff to him. his unholy shield and darkmate has been stolen from him by someone and gms and admin arent helping him but instead banned him from the game and the forums. U PPL TELL ME IF SOMEONE WENT INTO UR ACCOUNT AND TOOK ALL UR STUFF WAT WOULD U DO? U WOULD TELL A GM OR ADMIN RIGHT. BUT IN XxpimpstyxX CASE HE HAS TOLD GM OR ADMIN TO HELP AND INVESTIGATE SOME PPL AND INSTEAD THEY BAN HI FROM THE GAME AND THE FORUMS. IF U R TO BAN SOMEONE U SHOULD BAN INSERT BECOZ HE IS THE ONE THAT TOLD XxpimpstyxX THAT INSERT'S FRIEND TOOK IT.

Hes True.

i wa sat it i saw the,m talk i got no SS........
Back to top Go down
Shin
Ninja
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: ACCUSE OF LYING   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:43 pm

One of the admins resolved the issue the first time you went throwing a fit (JoshJ).
The next day XxpimpstyxX told GMs that his items had been stolen again after one of the Admins gave the items back. We checked his account and he had the items so we ignored. He then went on with the story for 3-4 days.

When I and two other GMs spoke to HallOfTerror yesterday, they said that they are XxpimpstyxX's sister. Then they said they are a friend. And then dumaland who is XxpimpstyxX put up a ban appeal for the character HallOfTerror which stated that HallOfTerror was dumaland, when XxpimpstyxX is dumaland.

Do know that the Staff decision is final. It's annoying to hear from players that we are at fault with our decisions.

This is now closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCUSE OF LYING   

Back to top Go down

ACCUSE OF LYING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnholyMS :: General :: Report Something-
Jump to: