UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.
UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.
UnholyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best MapleStory Private Server!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The server is currently down. No date scheduled for when it will be up again.

Player's Application EDITED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Player
Active Poster
Active Poster
Player

Player's Application EDITED Empty
PostSubject: Player's Application EDITED   Player's Application EDITED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:42 am

EDIT 8-3-10: Does the server need a new GM?, Make this thing readable, removed some from Do you know the server inside out?

Position:
Uhh a list of positions wasn't listed so i'll apply for in-game GameMaster
(I can also do some GFX work, but not much of a coder)

Introduction:
Well my IGNs are usually Player, Character, Someone, or Four. I'm not going to put much in this section since the rest will be covered in others

Some more info:
I like to play soccer, go to the pool, go bowling, some basketball, sometimes skate, player guitar and piano, and go on the computer a lot. I was going to make a bannedstory movie (such as Mapling Times, Maple Kombat, etc.) last year but my computer got a virus (stupid mcaffee, have Avast now Very Happy) and I had to wipe everything. So I lost years of work and maybe ill go back to it later. I like to do GFX work and animation. I hope to be a Game Designer/Creator or Animator if not a professional Soccer player or guitarist Razz

Does the server need a new GM:
Not really for now, but if you ever need help/another active GM, i'm here

Why you should pick me:
Because i'm fun, helpful, and always on. I usually like to joke around and laugh but I know when its time to be serious. I've never written a resume so idk what else to say Razz I like playing games and wish to make it a better experience for all players. Its just a game, so have fun

Make this thing readable:
I now know what this means Razz
da loco readable

If Declined:
If i'm not approved I will continue to live my life and play UnholyMS and not make such a big deal out of it cause its just a game and well, life is life

Do you know the server inside out? Prove it:
Yes. I've been playing UnholyMS ever since we merged with FlameMS about 2 years ago.
I remember playing when Tay owned it (the original, when "Lazarus" was first place on ranks).
I remember playing when Kelvin owned it
And I am still playing today, after the wipe. I've been playing gMS since 4th grade (going into 9th this september) so I know how that works too. Obviously i'm not going to give free items or training to anybody. I can make fun, enjoyable events (such as gourd event). I like the community that plays UnholyMS (thats what makes it fun). And since i've been playing this for a while, I look at the game with a player's perspective to see what they deserve, or what needs to be taken away. I know all the commands (a couple gm ones), custom items, maps/spawns in v.55, how to train, etc.. I think thats good for this section.. o.o

Contact info:

Emails -
xPseudonymous@gmail.com
fsgfoeva@gmail.com

AIM -
MapelStoree
i x Pseudonymous

Skype -
OkaySoWhat

MSN -
Cold-M-A-I-L-@Hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Ghetto
Fresh Start
Fresh Start
Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Player's Application EDITED   Player's Application EDITED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:36 pm

WHERE ARE THE STAFF HUNTERS THAT ALWAYS COME ON AND APPLY WITH FAIL APPS Sad
Back to top Go down
Shin
Ninja
Ninja
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Player's Application EDITED   Player's Application EDITED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Player wrote:

Make this thing readable:
I now know what this means :P
da loco readable

No you don't. Because this is the only part of the app that I read.

My answer : TLDR
Back to top Go down
Player
Active Poster
Active Poster
Player

PostSubject: Re: Player's Application EDITED   Player's Application EDITED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Shin wrote:

No you don't. Because this is the only part of the app that I read.

My answer : TLDR

Speak english...
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Player's Application EDITED   Player's Application EDITED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:08 pm

TLDR is an acronym for "Too long, didn't read."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player's Application EDITED   Player's Application EDITED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player's Application EDITED
Page 1 of 1