UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.
UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.
UnholyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best MapleStory Private Server!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The server is currently down. No date scheduled for when it will be up again.

What Do You Think About The Gameplay?

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think about the Gameplay?
Its perfect
What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_lcap8%What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
its good
What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_lcap23%What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
its good for now but it can have more later on.
What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_lcap46%What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
it sucks [WHY?]
What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_lcap8%What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
ADD MORE[Write more on what to add]
What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_lcap0%What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Remove some stuff[Write more on what 2 remove]
 8% [ 1 ]
Leave it, its fine.
What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_lcap0%What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
IT PWNs EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD!?!?!?!
 0% [ 0 ]
YES~!!?(WTH?)[Write more on why, YES]
What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_lcap7%What Do You Think About The Gameplay? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
NO~!!? (WTH?)[Write more on why, NO]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Microsoft
Admin
Admin
Microsoft

What Do You Think About The Gameplay? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Think About The Gameplay?   What Do You Think About The Gameplay? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Answer the poll

If you would like to write more about your poll answer, then make a post below Wink
Back to top Go down
http://unholyms.omgforum.net
IDoomTeddyz
Fresh Start
Fresh Start
IDoomTeddyz

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The Gameplay?   What Do You Think About The Gameplay? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:57 pm

this seems like a really good ms ps.
cool customs and everything
i cant wait to play it
havent yet and i think theres a update so i gota wait more T_T
Back to top Go down
NiqqaPlease
Fresh Start
Fresh Start

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The Gameplay?   What Do You Think About The Gameplay? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 am

The whole black and red idea is kinda dull. Every FM room is the same as the other and should be changed back to normal. Other than that, everything is good^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The Gameplay?   What Do You Think About The Gameplay? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think About The Gameplay?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnholyMS :: General :: What Do You think about...-
Jump to: